Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bed Time
















Before I became a mother, I used to laugh at those moms and dads that would sneak into their babies rooms just to watch them sleep. Now that I am a mommy, I totally get it. I love to just watch how he positions himself. For awhile he was moving to his side with his arms up, then when he learned to roll over he would roll over and sleep on his belly. Well now, he either sleeps with his arms under his head and his legs tucked under his tummy so his bum is in the air or else he scoots to the end of the crib so that his head is in the corner. It is so funny, I which I could know what is going through that precious little head of his. And did I mention that I love nap time on the couch with my little angel.

1 comment:

  1. He us soooo cute. I wish I could just hold and squeeze that little guy!! What a crazy sleeper though- geez. Miss you tonz

    ReplyDelete