Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween























































Halloween is one of my favorite holidays cause I love seeing all the kiddos dressed up so cute. This year for AJ's first halloween, we dressed him as superman and I dont think I have ever seen such a cute superman in my whole life. We went to our ward halloween party and Richie was able to meet us there even though he was working so that was nice. I suggested that we needed to dress up like the three bears as a family, but Rich didnt find that idea too funny. Any of you that know us very well know our little bear joke in the family. Here is our cutie on halloween and the night before at the party. Some of the pictures totally capture the essence of our cute little son cause he always is missing one sock or one sock and shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment